A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for April 2019:
- Closed Sales are up 10% for April 2019 in which the number of units closed was 998 compared to 907 in 2018, with an increase in cash sales of 14.3% compared to April 2018.
- New Pending Sales are up 10.7% and New Listings are down -5.9%.
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up 4.6% to $238,000 compared to a year ago, which was $227,500.
- Months Supply of Inventory is up 6.9% to 3.1 months, an increase from 2.9 months in April 2018.
- Traditional Sales are up 8.2%, with a median sales price of $240,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 121.4% with 31 sales and a median sales price of $179,900.
- Short Sale Closings are down -50%, with 3 sales and a median sales price of $150,000.
Courtesy of Florida Realtors® Industry Data and Analysis Team